Garden Makeover and Landscaping Design Project:
Need a wonderful patio area that stands the test of time? See how the professionals do it!
A patio area can really enhance a garden, making it a clean and stable area for relaxing and entertaining.
Whether you are laying a patio next to the house, in the garden or under a pergola, the video and accompanying notes will make sure that you get it right the first time with no wobbly bits, and no need to re-lay sunken pavers after only a short time.
The video and notes show how to:
- Dig out the area and lay the base.
- Lay the slabs onto the mortar, using the best method and correct mix.
- Cover unsightly drain covers.
- Install drainage pipes, if needed.
- Achieve the correct fall for drainage.
- Point correctly, for a secure and lasting area.
- Calculate quantities for paving, hardcore and mortar.
- Lay paving under a pergola, garden structure or as a path.
The notes cover many frequently asked question, too.
See it done from start to finish, and create a feature that will last for years to come!